April 02, 2012

What I plan to read in April...


Hey Internet! I hope everyone reading this (and everyone else, too, actually) had a wonderful weekend!
Today I thought I'd share which books I plan to read in April though I have to warn you that - although I'm on spring break right now - I almost never stick to the resolutions I make. Anyway, I'm giving my best this month.


Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins



I am currently reading this and I really, honestly enjoy it. Despite that it's taking me forever which is probably caused by my constant reading of book blogs instead of books :)

City Of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare



I have to admit I'm not as a big fan on the Mortal Instruments series as everyone else seems to be. I liked the first and second one and I really loved the third one, so we'll see how that goes. Also, I want to be prepared when City of Lost Souls comes out in May.

Dark Storm - Sarah Singleton



I am currently very much into contemporary ya and I fell in love with this (rather dark seeming) story immediately. I like that I have not heard much about this book on other blogs/youtube/goodreads yet.

The Selection - Kiera Cass



Complete opposite to the one above. It seems like everyone and their grandma has this book on their TBR - lists/piles so I just need to get it!

So, that's pretty much it for now. As I said I might be reading more or less than these always depending on my mood, because I really don't like rushing through a book or forcing myself to read and in addition to that I'm more of a medium-pace reader. Wish ya'll a wonderful day!

the Booksmartie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...