May 02, 2012

Running Into May

Hello everyone!
As April with its bad weather moods slowly fades away and makes room for wonderful springy, blooming May it's time for me to show you what helped me make it through rain, snow and storms!


Anna and the French KissIf I Stay (If I Stay, #1)City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)The Sky Is EverywhereDark StormDeadly Cool (Deadly Cool, #1)The Selection (The Selection, #1)

As you might remember, what I planned was reading four books this month, because that's what I had to read for my Goodreads challenge (5o books a year).
However, with Spring Break and all that stuff I got a lot more reading done :)
All in all I'd say it was a good month for me. Anna and the French Kiss was just beautiful as was If I Stay. Those two are on my Favorites list now and will probably stay there forever. I was a bit disappointed with Beautiful Darkness and The Sky Is Everywhere just wasn't my cup of tea.
After Dark Storm I already saw myself sliding into a reading slump, but Deadly Cool definitely saved me from that. The reviews for both Deadly Cool and The Selection will be up soon, so watch out for them because I have almost only good stuff to say about them!
City Of Fallen Angels finally made me a hardcore Mortal Instruments fan and Insurgent was....was....the perfect conclusion for this reading month!
The review for that one is in the works :)

Okay, now that we crossed the finish line of April let's start practise for May!
Right now, I can't seem to figure out which books I want to read/what I'm in the mood for etc.
But, as for now these are the books I plan on reading in May:

The Summer of No Regrets
The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond



City Of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare



Evernight by Claudia Gray




Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...