August 19, 2012

Words of the Week

Back - ...to school I go on Wednesday. I'm sort of sad and sort of not. It's my last year, so I feel somewhat nostalgic, this was my last summer while I'm still in school so it's kind of bittersweet. Sorta, kinda, somewhat.  Oh well... ;D

Read-a-thon - my vision is blurry because of all those letters and words on the pages. Oh and I'll probably not even reach my goal of six books - but it was FUN!

Slacking - on almost everything BUT reading right now. Running, but also back-to-school shopping, comment replying, review-writing, all that jazz. But I'm working on it...

Heat - I need to correct my last sentence. I'm working on it as soon as the weather decides to act appropriately again. I mean, we're in rainy Germany here - not the Sahara!!!

And the books I got in the previous TWO weeks:

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

For my Kindle:

Enclave (Razorland, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)The Jelly Bean CrisisAll These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...