September 01, 2012

Running Into September

Books I Read in August:

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Twenty Boy SummerHide and Seek (The Lying Game, #4)Thrall (Daughters Of Lilith, #1)Impulse (Impulse, #1)Perfect (Impulse, #2)Whispers in Autumn (The Last Year, #1)Marked (House of Night, #1)Wake (Watersong, #1)Belles (Belles, #1)Partials (Partials, #1)

And that makes eleven books this month! I'm pretty sure I broke my PR...the most books I've ever read in a month, I think, were nine.I might have to blame the Read-a-Thons I took part in :) Anyway, whatever the reason is, I'm pretty happy - and still five books behind my updated Goodreads Goal of 100 books in 2012. Overall, I'd say I enjoyed the majority of the books I read. Partials was the most AWESOME finish I could have wished for...man it was amazing! I was not a big fan of Wake and Whispers In Autumn but the rest of my August books I enjoyed quite a bit.
Now, for September I plan on breaking my PR again by reading 12 books. Which is not going to happen because I have school and work and life..sometimes. But just in case, these are the six books I still need to purchase and the six books off my shelf I want to read in September:

The Casual VacancyDefianceDearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)
Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1)The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)

Gone (Gone, #1)Xor: The Shape of DarknessThe Princesses of Iowa
Eve (Eve, #1)Wings (Wings, #1)Killer (Pretty Little Liars, #6)

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when life stands in the way of reading ;) But you've read some amazing books last month! I especially loved Throne of Glass!

    You can check out my Wrap Up post here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the beginning of August I thought that one would be my favorite, too but now nothing can beat Partials! Have you read that one yet?

      Delete
  2. Wow you read a lot last month. I'm reading Embrace and the Diviners also this month. I can't wait to read them! :) Hope you enjoy them all!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! I've heard amazing things about both of them - although I have to say I'm a bit more excited for The Diviners :)

      Delete
  3. You've read a lot last month! Good luck with this month, I'm excited for The Diviners. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really hope I can reach my goal - that would be so awesome!! And yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on The Diviners, either!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...