October 21, 2012

Words of the Week

MY LIFE

I Lost - my phone on Thursday. Which might seem like a really bad thing but actually it isn't. Really....why?
I Want - an I-Phone. I've wanted one forever and ever and I always thought it'd be way too expansive BUT my Ipod (who was my reliable soul mate for almost five years now) is slowly dying as well which means it would be even cheaper to buy an I-Phone instead of a new Ipod and phone. Right? Right? At least...in my head that calculation seemed smart...
I Need - you guy's opinion. Should I (buy an Iphone) or not? Is it really, really worth it? And would you go for the new one (5) or the 4S?
I Will - cut the budget for new books pretty much completely over the next few weeks - which isn't a bad thing as my TBR keeps growing and I keep screaming in despair because I won't ever read all the books I buy...


BOOKS

Beautiful Chaos - I finished it this week - uh-ma-zing!
Beautiful Redemption - is the first book I'm going to ignore my bookbuying ban for because I HAVE to know how the story goes on - and you should hurry and read the series, too if you know what's good for you :)
Enclave - was not what I expected it to be, but okay. I don't think I'm going to read the sequel, though.
Born Wicked - is the book I think I'll read next - I'm really excited for that one!

And the books I got this week?

Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)

For my defense - this was before I lost my phone and vowed to work 20 hours a week (after school) and not to spend money on ANYTHING. This just smiled at me on Amazon.com and then it was so cheap and then...it just ended up on my Kindle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...