November 29, 2012

MINI Review: Heartless (Pretty Little Liars) by Sara Shepard

Heartless (Pretty Little Liars, #7)

The Story:
Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Spencer have been telling some outrageous tales; only, the proof always seems to go missing. The friends insist they’re telling the truth, but all of Rosewood thinks they’re just out for attention—and nobody likes a girl who cries wolf. So when the big bad killer comes after them, will anyone believe the girls. . . or will they be the next to disappear?

The Deets:

Release Date: January 19th, 2010
Pages: 274
Series? #7

The Review:

As every other book in the series, this one was quite entertaining, you never really expect things to happen how they happen. Then again, I feel like they get more unrealistic as the series continues. It's just that those ridiculous things happen and no one believes the four girls anymore and actually their lives are ruined anyway and...yeah, it does get a bit repetitive. But then again it's such a quick read that I don't even mind. It's great to get your mind off things or for a break between two huge epic reads :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the tv show, but the books not so much...i only read book one and i gave it 3 stars, because it was good, but nothing special...have you startet the lying game series yet? :) these books are so much better than PLL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love the show, as well but I stopped watching it for some reason and now I just can't find the time (in between watching all the youtube booktubers, I might add...). The books are okay - not as good as the show in my opinion. They're just quick and entertaining, but they get boring after some time...I have read all the Lying Game books, by the way. And those I like a lot better than the show :D

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...