November 08, 2012

MINI Review: Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard

Hide and Seek (The Lying Game, #4)

MINI REVIEW:

The forth installment of the The Lying Game Series was just as creepy as the first three books, although I have to say that at some points I got a bit fed up with all the random suspicions that made Emma freak just until she noticed the person she thought killed her sister - ooops - couldn't have done it. The major plot twist at the end made up for it, though, as I absolutely didn't see THAT one coming and am now on the edge of my seat again.
The romance in the book was a tiny little bit annoying, too. That constant back and forth between Thayer and Ethan made me skim a few passages here and there because it got boring, but the girly aspect (aka detailed description of outfit, designer, brand, perfume everyone was wearing) and the way the girls supported each other as friends made it up for me.
All in all, Hide and Seek is a guílty pleasure novel for me - not exactly brilliant, but fun!

Have you ever read a Lying Game novel? Or Pretty Little Liars? Are you as addicted as I am? Or do you think they get repetitive?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...