November 11, 2012

Motivational Monday

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
― Steve Martin

MOTIVATIONAL MOVE:

You guys know the website/TV show Hungry Girl? Because I'm obsessed with it! I especially love this recipe where you put cut up apples in a mug and heat them in a microwave. I love to put sweetened yogurt and cinnamon over it - you should try that, too! It's perfect for the fall time!

MOTIVATIONAL GOAL:

Read those four books this week. I mean, come on - I can do it!!!!
(By the way I did work on reaching my goal of writing all the reviews last week. There's still two more to go, but I managed to type five so...I guess that's a good result!)

And now this week's new treats....

All New Stories:

FlawedMeant to BeMiss Fortune CookieMy Beautiful FailureLuminosity (The Raven Chronicles, #1)Black City (Black City, #1)

Sequels:
Reached (Matched, #3)Echo (Soul Seekers, #2)

Reached, of course!!! I loved Matched and Crossed and can't wait for the last installment in the trilogy! Miss Fortune Cookie sounds like exactly the kind of contemporary I love PLUS it's the MC is a blogger so - must-have for me, too. Lastly Black City and Flawed do sound good, but I don't think I will buy them anytime soon...gotta keep the balance a bit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...