November 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday



Top Ten Books  I'd Want On A Deserted Island

Here we go...

1) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
because it's HP. Because it's a whole chunk of HP. And it's my favorite. And SO much happens :)

2) Partials by Dan Wells
because it's such a good book. I could read it over and over again...

3) Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margeret Stohl
...because I haven't read it yet and am so excited to finally dig into those 400 plus pages of goodness!

4) Any Pretty Little Liars/Lying Game / Gossip Girl book by Sara Shepard/ Cecily von Ziegesar
...because I'd need something light and entertaining when I'm all on my own...

5) The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
...because no one is going to ship me off to some awkward deserted island without my favorite Sarah Dessen novel!

6) Little Princess by Frances Burnett
...because it's probably one of my favorite books of all time and because I always turn to it in my most desperate moments

7) The Bible
...because I kind of don't want to die without ever having read the Bible from beginning to end... :)

8) Beastly by Alex Flinn
...just because I think I could identify with the beast even better once I was stranded and alone...

9) Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
...because I do need at least one heart wrenching love story on my list...

10) City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
...because I especially love that installment of the series and the characters feel so real and alive - i wouldn't be so alone on my island :)





2 comments:

  1. City of Lost Souls is my favorite TMI book, too. Great pick with OotP- I'd really love to take all of the HP books with me!

    Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the truth about forever! also aww about the little princess, that almost made my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...