January 14, 2013

Bout of Books Wrap-Up Post

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Hey guys! If you follow me on Twitter, you probably already know: I failed. BIG time! I mean, it's not like I haven't tried. I tried really hard, even. And I would have made it. But first, there was school. I had a TON of homework this week and I just couldn't keep track anymore. I started with Clockwork Angel and I think there were like 120 pages missing that I thought I'd read Friday night. That didn't happen. Why? Because stupid me forgot that stupid book at school. Which meant I couldn't possibly finish it until Sunday night. And that meant that I couldn't start reading Clockwork Prince as I wanted to and that again leaves me without any motivation...

Anyway, I started reading Shadowhunters and Downworlders, but I already knew I wouldn't be able to finish that book until the end of Bout of Books, either


Number of Books I wanted to read:3
Number of Books I actually read: 0

Other goals I have accomplished: Participated in two Twitter Chats :D

Final Thoughts:

After all it was worth it! Once again, I feel like my relationship with Twitter improved...I didn't completely forget the existence of that site as I usually do, so...that's great, right? Also, the Twitter Chats were SO much fun - that makes up for my rather - um - nonexistent reading progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...