April 28, 2013

Weekly Favorites

THIS post made my Saturday morning... sorry to all non-runners, but it's just so true... :)

run

Spotify


I've actually had it on my computer for a while, but until this week I never used it. HUGE mistake. I cannot even put into words how much I love listening to all the music. Oh, maybe this helps - I've been listening to Macklemore's Thrift Shop more than 30 times....

How to Save a Life



...by Sara Zarr is such a beautiful book. I'm really savoring it, reading it mostly out loud to myself (because...you know, my neighbours will stare at me weirdly even if I try to act normal) - that's how awesome this story is. I'm looking forward to writing the review already :)

Driving


(as obsessed as I am with my phone, I am not - and hopefully won't ever - do that!)

Pretty much a month ago I got my driver's license - finally! Now, I'm still not aloud to drive without a parent next to me - you aren't in Germany, until you reach the age of eighteen, but still. I could drive for hours on end, listening to the radio and the sound of the engine...it could be even better, though, if my mom stopped yelling at me because she's afraid I'm going to ruin her car :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...