April 29, 2013

Who's with me? Let's ROCK Bout of Books 7.0!!!

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books Team
Don't. Judge. Okay? I know this is my fourth time Bout of Books and it's just a Read-a-thon and I could (maybe) survive without it, but - I'm still more excited than you could ever imagine!
As most of you probably know by now, Bout of Books 4.0 was my first Read-a-thon ever and it was also the one that made me love these events! So, posting this now feels like...ahhh...home :)
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I signed up for 7.0 and I hope you do, too!
Have an awesome beginning of the week, guys!

PS: Let me know when you decide to participate, too, so that I can come over there and cheer you on when it's time :)

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite readathon that I've ever participated in. Everyone's always cheering each other on and the twitter chats are so much fun. Can't wait!
    -Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I love Read-a-Thons and the spirit that comes with them in general, but Bout of Books is and stays my favorite :)

      Delete
  2. I have participated in the 24 hour read-a-thon before, but I cannot wait for this one to begin since it will be my first time participating.
    Already counting the days for this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...