May 16, 2013

Bout of Books Thursday Update


Bout of Books

Wednesday
Number of Books I Read Today: 4
Total Number of Books I read: 3
Books:  The Boyfriend List by E. Lockheart, Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz, Crossing the Lines by Katie McGarry (novella), Love is Hell (anthology)

THURSDAY CHALLENGES:


Geek Girl

Geeky
Entertaining
Easy-to-read
Kooky (it's SO hard to find an adjective with K)

Girly 
Interesting
Realistic...?
Lovely



A Midsummer's Nightmare

Whitley and her story from A Midsummer's Nightmare actually remind me of a friend of mine. For one, she also didn't get along with her mom very well and among my friends she was always known as your typical carefree party girl. Then, she met a guy. And they fell in love. And it took them over a year to finally be together, but now they are the cutest couple you could ever imagine :) AND, she pretty much stopped the partying and got a lot...more settled now that she's dating that guy....



8 comments:

  1. Cool story! You've read a lot of books so far! Keep up the good work ;) hope the dentist wasn't too bad today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, no it wasn't :) They just checked if everything was okay and I was done after ten minutes :D But thanks!

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of Geek Girl before. It sounds good. I'm guessing it's contemp? Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's AWESOME! It seems so innocently normal, but it had me laughing out loud no matter where I was :D

      Delete
  3. Great poem for Geek Girl. I think that about describes me! hahha!
    Angie
    Here is my poem about cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, then you should definitely read the book. it's hilariously funny!

      Delete
  4. Keep up the progress, that's awesome! This was my first time participating in a read-a-thon, as well as hosting a challenge so I love to see people involved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really liked the challenge :) And I'm even okay with my reading progress right now. This is my fourth Read-a-thon and I'm SO close to actually reaching my reading goal for once :)

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...