May 15, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Day TWO

Bout of Books

Tuesday
Number of Books I Read Today: 3
Total Number of Books I read: 1.5
Books: New Moon by Alyson Noel, The Boyfriend List by E. Lockheart, Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz

Today was better than yesterday! I had more time and more endurance to read. After breakfast, I finished Blue Moon - although that book really cost me nerves towards the ending. And then, after lunch I got the Lucid audiobook to listen to on my walk through our neighbourhood AND I even got myself to not waste away in front of the TV, but read The Boyfriend List all night :) 

WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES:

Um...so far, I'm battling laziness, because I 
a) cannot - in any way - draw or paint something that would be worth showing
b) cannot get myself to create a cover AND get up to fetch my phone and upload it - sorry!

Anyway, I do plan on participating on the Twitter Chat today- which is at 3AM in the middle of the night here in Germany. Which means I'll hopefully stay up until then to read a couple more books :D


1 comment:

  1. You're in Germany? I didn't even realize that! :)

    I really, really like E. Lockhart's books! I managed to get through my 5th book today, but I'd really like to make it through at least one more. It's only 5pm here, so I'm hopeful!

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...