May 19, 2013

Bout of Books Sunday Update


Bout of Books

Saturday
Number of Books I Read Today: 2
Total Number of Books I read: 5
Books: Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz, My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

So, traditional reading was more than hard for me today :) First, I couldn't really get into My Name is Memory, then I didn't have the time. In between not wanting to read and having no time to read I developed a new strategy, though: I started listening to Lucid for hours while playing The Sims. Yup, don't ask. After weeks of not playing, I'm addicted again. Will I ever grow up? I tried for the second time this week to pull an all nighter. This time, I was prepared. I stole my little brother's beanbag, I had three cups worth of tea, carrot sticks as snacks and...failed again. Fell asleep at 11 :) 

CHALLENGE:

This time, it's the If You Like Challenge where we mention certain books and recommend stories that are similar!
If you like any Sarah Dessen book, for example, you will probably like How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr.
And if you like Meg Cabot's novels - The Princess Diaries or The Mediator, I guess you'll enjoy Gemma Halliday's Deadly Cool and Social Suicide.
Then again, if you are a fan of Sara Shepard's series PLL and The Lying Game, I highly recommend Michele Jaffe's Rosebush and, of course, the Gossip Girl series by Cecily von Ziegesar.

That's it for Saturday. I certainly am exhausted by now...how are you guys holding up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...