July 21, 2013

A Peak in My Pocket


The web is an amazing place and throughout the week there is so much Content I like, so many ideas and Posts of others that I want to share with all of you guys, my followers! Every Sunday, I sit down and link up ALL the fantastic things that inspired me during the week!

Helpful stuff:

I knew about Pocket, and even Read it Later before, but ever since the whole Google Reader Replacement started and apps like Feedly tripled their fame around the net, I became aware of how useful these things can be. With Pocket, I save all the blog posts, Pictures, Pinterest pins and quotes
that cross my Screen -to share them at the end of the week - with you!

Inspirational:

Interesting!

Around the Bookblogosphere:

Another Read-a-Thon! And let me tell you - it's LONG! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...