August 12, 2013

#BTHReadathon - The End


Let's just say I tried really hard. And those efforts did pay off, too.

From last week's update on the Readathon, you might remember that I did finish four books!

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
Heist Society by Ally Carter 
34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues

This week, though, I've been working a lot more (I'm having two jobs - but only for ten days) and my focus has been, I'll admit it, on running a bit more than on reading (see this post).

Anyway, this week I have read the second book in Meg Cabot's The Mediator Series, Ninth Key and I'm almost done with the third book. In addition to that I have started (and almost finished) Kara Goucher's Running for Women and of course, I had to read at least a couple of pages of my books for school.

All in all that makes one book plus two almost finished ones....uh..just count them however you want to :D

The point is that I finished most of the books in one sitting and that I had a blast reading them!!!
Aaaand there's Bout of Books coming up next week and then there won't be marathon-reading for a while anymore 'cause it's Back To School/ Uni (first time!!!).

I'll leave you with this little update for today and hope you all are going to have an amazing week!

How did you do on BTH?
And do you plan on participating in Bout of Books next week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...