November 30, 2013

November Wrap Up and December TBR

Just one warning for the following post: This year is not over in four weeks. I do not believe it. Or allow it. They are simply messing with us, guys. It is physically impossible for 12 months to go by that quickly.

Having said that, these are the books I read in (the alleged) month of November:

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Runner's World Essential Guides: Weight Loss: Everything You Need to Know about Running to Slim DownBefore I FallDangerous Voices
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Fangirl

I'm quite proud of this little stack. It's not my plan of two books a week, but I'm getting better at this time management thing! Allegiant was...well, you get the review next week! I have very confusing feelings about it. I loved, loved, loved Fangirl. Best book I have read this year. I will go as far as saying it changed my outlook on life and myself! I had a LOT of trouble finishing Before I Fall and can't say I liked it a lot, also didn't get the hype around The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. That weight loss guide did its job by giving me a quick read, but it was boring and not very informative, so I wouldn't recommend it. If you're wondering about running nutrition, the Runnersworld book on Half Marathons and Marathons is a WAY better choice! Dangerous Voices, as well, was a quick read :)

For December I (once again) have pretty big plans. I'm going to be home for two weeks and have a total of 4 weeks Christmas break from Uni - so there will be tons of reading!!

Here's my plan as of right now:

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)Pantomime (Pantomime, #1)The Great Gatsby

These are the books I really want to finish. Graceling and Fire, because they've been on my stack for so long. Pantomime and The Great Gatsby, because I feel like reading them during the gloomier months of the year :)

Which books have you read this month? What are you reading next month? Any Christmas book recommendations?


1 comment:

  1. Yay for tons of December reading! I have so much to read I'm excited to read a lot more than usual hopefully ;)
    Sucks you didn't really like before I fall or unbecoming of Mara dyer, those are both on my TBR...but I'll move them further down the list, I need to read way awesome books this break! I hope I get to read fangirl soon, I'm asking for it for Xmas and I know I'm getting a ton if books lol
    Let me know if you decide to do the read a thon! I'll be sure to cheer you on :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...